Find a Dinosaur

Did you know that the T Rex ate a lot of other dinosaurs?  I read two dinosaur books.  They were Magic School Bus and What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs?  These books I read were fantastic for me!

In Magic School Bus there were small dinosaurs running and making dust to hide their eggs so the bigger dinosaurs couldn’t see.  There are still fossils now of the dinosaurs, and people dig them up to learn more about them.  There were tools like a pickax and a shovel that they use to dig up the bones.  They use a soft thing like concrete to pour into the hole and make a mold of what they found.  I found out that different dinosaurs live in different places around the world.  Some can fly.  Some can swim.  There were sea monsters that are actually dinosaurs.

In What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? I discovered that the Flood pushed away all of the dinosaurs except for two of each on Noah’s ark.  The dinosaurs were created by God during Creation.  In the pictures there were fossils and pictures of what we think the dinosaurs might have looked like.

The Magic School Bus and What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? Are the same because they both have dinosaurs, and in both of them the ones that eat eggs are mean.  The T Rex dinosaurs in both books are fierce.  Flying dinosaurs were also in both of the books.  Both had jungle scenery that showed the kind of habitat they liked, and they both showed footprints of the dinosaurs that have been discovered.

If I could see a real live dinosaur now, I wouldn’t get too close!